Many people in Kenya think that dried meat stew is very delicious, so we thought of sharing this recipe with you. We eat it with rice or ugali, a dish of maize flour cooked with water to a porridge- or dough-like consistency.
250g dried meat
1 bunch of kale
50g cooking fat
1. soak the meat for 30-40 minutes then cut into small pieces
2. cut onions and fry in fat till soft.
3. add the meat and fry till brown.
4. add tomatoes, curry powder
5. add water and cook slowly.
6.wash and cut the kale then add into the meat. Cook until almost ready.
7. add carrots and cook for another 5 minutes.
Serve with hot rice